Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How I'm Feeling



Ok, so maybe I'm not THAT desperate- yet. But it feels that way when you have finally decided you are ready to get back in the workforce. I want the RIGHT job not just A job. At first it seemed they only companies interested in me where insurance agencies so I expanded a bit and sent resume's to particular companies and have had a few interviews. But nothing that just made me giddy. After much prayer I can happily say I have received and accepted a quite unusual job offer. I am going to be working at Gavin's school teaching the 2 1/2 year olds from 8-1. Gavin will get to go to school for free, I get to work with kids, and I can get ready to go back to school in January for my teaching certificate. I am so thankful for this. I have wanted to go back to school for so long but just never have followed through. But after substituting this past month at the HS I have never been more certain. What blessings God has given me!
A big "thank you" goes to my husband who says "I want you to do what makes you happy". WOW! I am so incredibly lucky.

0 comments: