Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Program

For anyone who doesn't know, Gavin LOVES to sing! He even makes up songs! So last night was so exciting for him, and for us. It was his first school Christmas program and to be honest we really didn't know what to expect from him. He is always singing but he has those "bashful" moments when he is as quiet as can be. Last night though he was in his element. He even sang all the songs he wasn't a part of (hand motions and all!) And I being the sentimental emotional one of the group cried while I watched. He has grown up so fast and just amazes me more each day. We were so proud of him.
Afterward, we got to pick up and ornament that the teachers had made for them that had their picture on it. That will definately be one of my favorite ornaments of all time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*tear* Sweet lil handsome boy!

Small Town Girl said...

He is just so cute in his little outfit and holding his star aww I bet he did a awesome job!