Thursday, July 23, 2009

American Idol Here We Come!


Well, the American Idol Concert that is. A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to win 2 tickets from our local radio station to go see the American Idol Concert in Tulsa. Super Excited! Tulsa is not that far so we can drive back and still sleep in our own bed but still have a date! WhoHoo!!

I will say I am already dreading leaving G man behind. Not because he won't be in good hands with mamaw and papaw but he hasn't been away from me overnight in over 2 years!! Not sure who will take it harder! I can take a guess though!!

4 comments:

Steph said...

I am jealous, have fun!!!!

Small Town Girl said...

He will have a great time your parents are the best..And don't worry about him at all I know you will it is natural but just have a good time Jennifer on your date I am excited for you..

Southern Fried Gal said...

Have fun on your date! Hope you get to enjoy it without too much worry and guilt!

Claire said...

Oh how exciting! Have fun!

Cxx