Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Circus Is In Town *Apparently*

After a really bad migraine day and what seemed like no relief in site, Gavin and I had to make a trip to the grocery store one day last week. As I was dragging myself through the kitchen to the garage door I got quite a surprise. Seems that someone had left a box of (not so)Lucky Charms cereal within reach on the counter. I guess a second someone decided they needed a mid afternoon snack. Here was my reward:
Trying to find a quick cover he said "Look Mamma- the circus is here". Where DO they come up with this junk??
Knowing it was probably a bad thing and also knowing how terrible I had felt Gavin just looked up at me like "go ahead, let me have it" and I just cracked up!!

1 comments:

Shelley Freeman said...

So cute! I just love it when kids basically give punishment to themselves.