Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Splendor in the Grass!









One thing I am certain of is that my son would LIVE outside if I would let him. Rain, sleet, or snow. (maybe a career with the US Postal Service is in his future!) Luckily, we have finally had some perfect weather; not too hot not too cold. We spent a couple hours outside yesterday and picked up leaves, bark, and pine needles, swung on the swingset and "tried" to fly a kite.
It was wonderful! I love fall and part of me wishes it could be like this year round. But I also know that we couldn't do some of the other things we like like swim or make snow angels if we didn't experience all the seasons here.
We made some "art" (all in the eye of the beholder) with the great things we found and I've added some pictures.


















0 comments: