Thursday, May 28, 2009

Great Gift!

The last day of preschool was May 21st, and it was bittersweet. I had so enjoyed getting to know Gavin's teachers as well as my time in the Bible Study that was also going on on those Thursdays. But, at the same time the fact that Gavin has made it through his first year of preschool for those 2 days a week and had such a wonderful experience I didn't want his time to end. He LOVED school!
We were so blessed to have been given and end of the year gift from Mrs. Virginia and Mrs. Carrie. It was a wonderful scrapbook of Gavin's year. There are some FANTASTIC pictues in there. I kept everything that was sent home in a 3 ring binder as well and to have both of those to give to him when he is older means a lot to me. I am so thankful that they took the time to document his year in a way that I couldn't.

0 comments: