Friday, May 29, 2009

Should I Stay or Should I Go Now??

Ok- you must think my whole life is a continuous montage of lyrics running in my head but I can't help it.
Here is my perdicament: K and G are going on a fishing/camping trip with my dad tomorrow and I am conflicted as to whether I should go or not. On one hand the thought of getting some me time and some things done that are a bit harder to accomplish with the boys here is very inticing. On the other hand, missing out on G's adventure and being away from the 2 of them for 2 days and nights makes my tummy hurt. What is a girl to do?? Comments not only welcome but in this case needed!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ENJOY SOME YOU TIME!! There will be other adventures and when they get back you'll be already to hear every detail! call me, we should go do something!! (Virginia)