Monday, January 26, 2009

Birthday Boy

Gavin turned 3 on the 14th. Last year we had a big birthday party for him but it turned out to be such a let down because of the weather and people being sick so we decided that we would do something small this year and have a 1/2 birthday party for him in the summer. We took him to Chuck E. Cheese the Saturday before and he of course had a blast, never wanting to leave. Then the Tuesday before I sent cupcakes and little goody bags to him and the kids at school so they could have a little party. I left my camera so the teachers could take some pictures.


On Friday after his birthday mom and dad came over for some cake. It was really good. Unfortunatley, Kris managed to knock it off the counter onto the floor after everyone got a peice. He felt so bad but we all thought it was funny. (I made a strawberry cake the next day to replace it)

Grandma Louise and Aunt Jessica came over later that evening with some great presents (Gator Golf and a train) and even though they didn't get to stay long Gavin was so happy to see them. He got a little bashful when they were leaving but wanted them back as soon as they were gone.


He had a great birthday over all and we are so thankful for him. I cannot believe he is 3 already.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we could have been there! Oh, Dad was cracking me up telling the story on Kris! LOL!