Monday, January 26, 2009

Picasso?

For Christmas, Gavin got a table and chair set from "Santa" that stays in his room. He has his crayons and all his "crafty" things in there to keep him busy. A few days ago he decided that was not enough excitement for him and managed to get into my acrylic paint supplies. He knows where and what they are because we use them together sometimes to "make somthing" as he says. Anyway, I knew he was being awful quiet so I went to check on him and this is what I found:


What a mess!! We had to take the table outside and hose if off it had so much paint on it. I would guess it was almost 1/2 inch thick in 3 different colors!
Needless to say Gavin was in trouble but not as much trouble as he makes it look:

The worst part is that he had on the new shirt aunt Julie had just given him the day before for his birthday on and it was completely ruined. I think that was what made him cry so hard. He said she needed to get him a new one- like it works that way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would have worked that way if I could have found another one! LOL! Poor little fella!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was going to tell you that the next time your upload pics choose large for the size. (they really arent that big) I wanna see that boy better! LOL!