Monday, January 5, 2009

My Crazy Kid

Gavin is full of cute sayings! I never know what he is going to come up with next. Today was no exception. While giving him a shower I kept telling him that I had a very bad headache and I really needed him to not be so loud. Thinking I could reason with him I told him "mommy is the big boss and you are suppose to listen." Of course he replied immediately "No, I am the little boss!". He had no idea how true those words are! He was so cute- even though he was defiant!

One thing he said that I didn't get to witness but I am still laughing about happened at Jason and Missy's house last Friday. He dropped something on his foot and made a terrible face and wimpered a bit. Jason asked if he was hurt and which toe it was. Gavin said "mine"! Hilarious! Jason should have been more specific I guess!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! He cracks me up even when he isn't here with me! How your side doesn't hurt from laughing constantly I'll never know!