Saturday, January 3, 2009

Time flies...

I obviously have not blogged in awhile. Too busy "doing" to actually blog about it I guess! There is no way I am going to try to catch anyone up on the events of the past month other than to say we had a wonderful Christmas and now we are looking forward to a 3rd birthday! My goal is to just start fresh and blog when I can. That is the best I can do!

Kris and I went to Clarksville last night to meet my friend Shannon from HS. We had not seen each other in almost 15 years! We met him and his wife and kids at the Pasta Grill and had a great time. It was so good to see him again and reminisce a bit. They were in from Las Vegas and are heading out tomorrow to Germany for the next 4-6 years with the Air Force.
The visit was great, but made me a bit sad. So much time has passed and I wish I was in contact with more of my friends from school. It also made me think about where I am now in life and where I want to be. Great for January 2nd!

Gavin stayed at my brother and sister-in-laws house while we ate. He had the best time! As soon as he woke up yesterday morning he said "I am ready to go to Jason and Missy's house now". He didn't want to eat or nap or anything else- just GO! He talked about them all the way home and first thing this morning he said he was ready to go back. He did have a confession though: after he told me he loved Missy he said "I did yell at her". Oh BOY! Of course for him that could mean that he told her "no" or he really yelled. I am sure I owe her an apology!

0 comments: