Monday, November 24, 2008

Chef Gavin


As some of you know my kid is outlawed from our kitchen via a couple of baby gates we have between the kitchen and living room. He just can't be trusted and that is all there is to it! Every now and then he gets to help mommy make "food" and that is such a proud moment for him. This time we decided to make some M&M cookies. He wanted to wear his apron mamaw made him and of course he wanted to make sure I DID NOTHING!!
He really did a great job. The best part for me was seeing him smile! He was so proud of himself!

2 comments:

Shelley Freeman said...

My favorite picture is the one where he is looking into the oven with nothing but a diaper and his apron on.

Anonymous said...

Awww! He is so stinkin' cute! And I agree on the favorite picture. But, what would a picture of Gavin be without him almost naked!? LOL!