Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful For...

It is "Thanksgiving Eve" and I am exhausted from the day! Lot's of cooking and cleaning and child entertaining! But I have so many things to be thankful for: First and foremost for a God who loves me and considers my being here important in the first place. I am thankful for a husband that would go to the ends of the earth for me if I asked him too and goes above and beyond to allow me the opportunity to stay at home with Gavin. Gavin is the light of my life and I can hardly remember a day before him! He is so smart and loving and we are truly blessed with him in our lives. I am thankful for wonderful parents who not only hepled make me who I am today but whom I look at as inspiration. They are the best parents and grandparents anyone could ever hope for! I am thankful that they are both doing better in regards to their health and that we have them to spend this holiday with. I am thankful for my siblings who love me and want to be part of my life and part of Gavin's life. I want him to grow up close to his cousins and to always have support from them.
I am thankful that we have our health, a roof over our head, and love in our hearts and for another day to give "thanks"!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That made me tear up Jennifer! We are both blessed in soo many ways! I love you!