Monday, November 24, 2008

Gavin's 1st School Thanksgiving

Gavin loves "school" and I am so happy about that. He would go everyday if he could. Last Thursday was his Thanksgiving Party at school. When I got there he was making a necklace for mommy. He made my day when he ran to me and said "Mommy, I love you!" right in front of the class and other parents.
For the Thanksgiving feast, the kids has pizza and a turkey shaped sugar cookie. Not your average Thanksgiving meal but perfect for kids who would rather do anything but sit still.

They made the cutest placemats with their handprints and said what they were thankful for. Gavin's said "mommy", "daddy", "mamaw", "papaw", and his dinosaur. (Don't ask me where the dinosaur came from!)
The party was pretty uneventful except for the fact that it made me realize even more how too fast Gavin is growing up. He is what I am truly thankful for!

0 comments: