Friday, November 14, 2008

Lament of a Sporadic Blogger

oK- Let's face it: I am a TERRIBLE blogger!! Well, I am good at it when I actually DO it but doing it is another story all together. I have not posted in well over a month. Like nothing has happened all that time (Halloween, school parties, crafts with the boy, time with family....) I have plenty to blog about.

Today was pretty uneventful with the exception of the total meltdown my child had at my doctors office. I was so embarrassed he had me in tears by the time we got to the car. (to make matters worse, he was mad because we went to my doctor and NOT to his! weird I know!) We were much better after a nap so cousin Dani came over to play after school and they had so much fun pushing each other in the Tonka truck around the house and making a couple of crafts.
They also managed quite a mess in Gavin's room so before bedtime I asked him to please go pick up his toys. His response, as serious as he could be :
"I can't pick them up, It's too hard, it will make me sick!"
What a kicker! My kid was channeling his daddy and papaw at the same time! Needless to say, he is still well!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard and I can so see him saying it too! I love that little stinker soooo much!!