Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bad Mommy

I must be the (if not one of) worst mommy in the world! Today Gavin had a dentist appointment in Ft Smith at 8:00. He did GREAT! Way better than the last 2 times. And his reward: Vampire teeth. (I am sure a picture will follow). I got him breakfast and off we went to school just a bit late. He did not want to go to school. Not just a little not want to, a lot not want to. He has done this before but always is excited by the time we get there. Not today- he cried his big crocodile tears and latched on. I melted!! It broke my heart. It was like starting the first day of school all over again. Here comes the part that makes me SUCK! I could have took him with me, really. But the fact is mommy has a much needed massage appointment at 11:00 that has been 3 years in the making and just could not give that up!! See: I told you I was bad!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You're not a bad Mommy!! The fact that you felt bad for leaving him proves that!! I bed the massage was worth it! : )