Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine's Explosion!!

Ok, let me begin by saying that I think Valentine's Day is a bit ridiculous- not because I don't "celebrate" it but because I think that we shouldn't have just 1 day of the year that people go all out for their loved ones. Having said that, it looks like Valentine's Day exploded in our house and it is only the 11th! I have a party tonight with our kids at church and one tomorrow for Gavin's school and between the two of those their are Valentines, candy, cookies, decorations, crafts, paper plates, napkins, you name it all over the place. I LOVE Valentines day for the kids! They get so into it and that makes all the effort so worth it! (ok- so maybe it's the chocolate and candy that they REALLY enjoy but,,,,) So, I had better get back to it, but I will post pics later.

1 comments:

Southern Fried Gal said...

Super excited about Pay it Forward! I have no idea what I am going to hand craft, yet. I went out a bit today looking for inspiration and my head is spinning! Thanks for participating!