Saturday, February 21, 2009

Careful what you say!

I usually am much better at watching what I say around Gavin but today I have a terrible migraine and no patience. Gavin saw that I had a peice of Valentine's Day chocolate beside me at the kitchen table but I had only taken 1 little bite out of it. I didn't like it so I was going to throw it away. He asked what kind it was. Then he said what does it taste like- my response? "It tastes like crap and momma needs to throw it away". That must have satisfied him because as he ran away back to the living room he sang out "I don't like crap!". Thank goodness we got that straightened out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ROFLMBO!!! Just glad you didn't blame me for that one! LOL!

Unknown said...

This is TOO funny!!! These are the great little things that make being a Mommy so much fun!

Southern Fried Gal said...

This made me giggle out loud. So cute.