Thursday, February 26, 2009

Proverbs 31

I have been really focused on Proverbs 31 as of late. We have discussed it in the bible study I am currently in briefly but I also found a blog and speaker I am very interested that makes it part of her life work. (http://lysaterkeurst.blogspot.com)Reading it, I am so aware of my shortcomings as a wife and as a Christian. When I think I am doing all I can I realize there is so much more. Of course times are a bit different now and I am not a seamstress, when I read Proverbs 31 I see I am not where I need to be in God's eyes. I love Kris with all my heart and submit to him. That does not make me less of a woman or mean that I do not have a great role in life. My choice has been to stay home with Gavin and I am so thankful that I have a husband that not only supports that but encourages it. I need to make it MY life's work to be a Proverbs 31 woman.

1 comments:

Southern Fried Gal said...

I am so encouraged by the Proverbs 31 woman. I try to view her as an inspiration and promise.