Monday, March 30, 2009

A Boy and His Dog

We got really lucky when we got our Goldendoodle, Jack. He is the best natured and so laid back. It is a good thing because Gavin would drive him crazy otherwise. He is always taunting him and yet Jack comes back for more. Yesterday, Gavin got in the "clubhouse" in the sandbox and Jack just came right on in with him. He laid there in the sand while Gavin scooped mounds of sand on him. Jack never moved!


What a pal he is!! In the end, I don't know who was dirtier but I know they were both happy.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute! Both of them, what a pair! It's nice to have a good dog. I do not... But she does her best with the kids. I do my best to keep them apart, really. People should not buy spoiled little princess dogs when they plan to have kids! Oops.