Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tough Love


You all know I love me some good reality (aka trash) tv. As I have said in the past, it makes me feel better about myself. From Rock of Love to Housewives to Bachelor! VH1's new show Tough Love is no exception! Love it!! It comes on Sunday nights and it cracks me up. The premise of the show that that the host (see pic) is a matchmaker and he is trying to help these women out. So we get to hear EVERYTHING that the men think about them. This show makes me so thankful that I found Kris-the love of my life- and somehow I managed to catch him in spite of myself.

So if you need a good laugh and a self-esteem boost, see Tough Love!

2 comments:

Small Town Girl said...

I will have to say I love all those reality shows you have named so I will have to check this one out.. Thanks for telling me and eveyone all about it Jen.

Southern Fried Gal said...

I hate to admit it but my biggest reality addiction right now is also all those crazy housewives across the country. They are all so crazy!