Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies


Last week I went to a Girls Game Night at my friend Anna's house. Everyone brought snacks and there were some wonderful chocolate chip cookies that our friend Candice had made. She said the recipe was in our church cookbook so I looked for it. I found a recipe in there of hers but when I finished my cookies they did not look the same. The recipe I used is great and extra chocolately but I am still wondering "where is the other recipe"?
Here is what I made and they are delicious:
2 1/4 C. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 C. soft butter
3/4 C. brown sugar
1/4 C. white sugar
1 pkg. instant chocolate fudge pudding
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 C. chocolate chips
1 C. nuts (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine flour and baking soda and set aside. Cream togehter the butter and brown and white sugars. Next mix in instant pudding powder. Then add eggs and vanilla. Gradually add the flour mixture. Finally mix in the chocolate chips and optional nuts. Bake from 10-12 minutes.
Yeild 3 1/2 dozen.

Gavin loved them even before they were baked as you can see from his nasty face!

We were planning on taking them to a cookout for choir but now Gavin is coughing like crazy so sadly we will have to eat them all by ourselves!

2 comments:

Shelley Freeman said...

Hey, can I have some? They look sooo good!

Small Town Girl said...

OMG Jennifer these look so good and I see that Gavin really liked them..To cute!