Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lake Fort Smith

Last Friday Gavin and I went to Fayetteville with my dad for just a quick trip there and back. Dad decided to take the scenic route and we stopped on the way up at Lake Fort Smith. It is really pretty there but it was really cool and windy that day so we just drove through. Then Gavin wanted to go inside (I think the promise of cookies from papaw helped). When we got inside he was so excited trying to look at everything. The funny thing is that is favorite part was the fishing lures that were in a little case. (keep in mind that he had not yet been fishing at this point in his life).
He really liked the "noculars" too and looked for squirrels and birds- mostly at other people walking. I am glad my son likes the simple things.--- and instead of cookies he got jelly beans!

0 comments: