Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Party

Thursday was the Easter Celebration at Gavin preschool. I was one of the party planners so I decided to try and come up with some cute invitations. Here is what I made.


I love having my Cricut machine. Not only did I use it for the invitations but I also cut 50+ eggs for a craft that they did. Makes my life a bit easier.

The kids had so much fun (and so much sugar). I love that the kids are all so sweet and act like I am just one of the other teachers. They climb on me, let me hold them, and run up to tell me stuff. Very sweet- makes me really want to pursue my teaching degree even more.
Here are some of the pictures from the party.



1 comments:

Southern Fried Gal said...

Too cute invitations - I wish I had the patience to produce something so lovely!