Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yesterday

I suck as a human being. There really is not better way to put it. Let me explain:

Yesterday I had deemed as one of my worst days ever. First I started with a migraine. Then on the way to see the Easter Bunny we almost got run over by a FedEx truck. Then we find out that the bunny is MIA and won't have a replacement for another 30 minutes. So after 45 minutes in line and an additional 45 minutes roaming-Gavin never even got a picture.(see prior post) We went to Sam's where he was in rare form. Leaving there, I almost ran over the guy picking up all the empty shopping carts. Still feeling bad- we went to Wal-Mart, got nothing accomplished and came home.
As I sit here this morning and pray it is a better day I think about how awful Jesus' day was on Good Friday. The pain he endured in NOTHING compared to my miniscle little moments. I am ashamed for feeling that way and hope He can forgive me.
Blessings to you all and Happy Easter.

2 comments:

Southern Fried Gal said...

Sorry to hear about your rough day. Hope you have a blessed Easter!

Anonymous said...

You so don't suck.....