Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So Inadequate

I had the privelage and honor of having an intense conversation with my neice about God, Jesus, and Heaven. For an 8 year old she is so smart and so spiritually connected that quite frankly makes me feel so inferior. She helps me to see that it doesn't matter what bible studies you attend, how much you read you bible, or how aware you think you may be, God through the eyes of a child is the best vision ever. I am so blessed to have her in my life and hope one day that I will be able to answer all the questions she does have. At this point,I know I am no where near where I want to be in life, and it all begins with ME!

3 comments:

Southern Fried Gal said...

So awesome that you God placed you in her life! I learn so much more when I have to explain to someone else and it makes me go deeper in His word to find the answers. God is so good!

Together We Save said...

Wow that is awesome. Kids do open your eyes in so many ways. They are such a blessing.

Becky said...

Hi Jennifer! I'm Becky...loved your post! I joined Laura's swap and she sent me your information, so I thought I'd stop by to say hello. I look forward to swapping goodies with you and I would love to add you to my list of blog followers as well. Have a great weekend. :)