Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Toy

If Papaw wasn't already Gavin's favorite person in the world, he definately elevated his status after giving Gavin a new 4-wheeler. It is just his size but runs on gas- so no more having to recharge. Gavin loves it. Now he wants daddy to race him all the time. He spent over 8 hours outside yesterday playing on that and all his other outside riders. We could have a mini-ATV dealership here with the 4-wheelers and 3 wheelers and scooters. Lots of wheels around here.



And again, I MUST brag on my hubby. Since I have been sick he has been such a big help. He and Gavin spent the whole day together- just a small taste of the future I am sure. He fed him, played with him, consoled him. He is the best! Then to finish the day he cooked out on the grill for us. My man ROCKS (plus he is a hottie!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!
Now, I think "kidify" is my kind of verb! Great idea, thanks for visiting today.

Kelly said...

Oh fun!!!!

Together We Save said...

How fun. Glad to have pretty weather to play outside.

Together We Save said...

Thanks for following my blog.