Sunday, April 5, 2009

Shingles


Nope, not that kind. This kind:


I had felt so bad starting last Monday- like I had the flu with a few other sypmtoms thrown in. I just got worse and worse. My skin hurt to even have clothes on, much less to be touched. Then on Wednesday I noticed these weird bumps that REALLY hurt and itched. By Thursday they had spread down my legs. Then I had some swollen lymph nodes and panicked. I got to the doctor on Friday who diagnosed me with Shingles, medicated me, and sent me on my way. Luckily (or unluckily) my dad has experienced the debilitating pain so I knew what I was in for. I still feel miserable and really want to catch up on my blogging but I am trying to pace myself.
Hopefully I won't have quite the time my dad had since I caught it earlier and I am younger. (that is what I keep telling myself anyway)

1 comments:

Small Town Girl said...

Jennifer I am sorry your not feeling well I hope you get better soon get lots of rest and take care love to read your blogs!